PolyMem Tube dressing’s anti-inflammatory effect helps reduce wound pain.
Its non-adherent design minimises trauma at dressing changes, promoting comfort and concordance.
Tube sites need regular care and inspection as complications (e.g. irritation, inflammation, maceration, hypergranulation and infection) can occur causing pain and discomfort 1. This is where PolyMem dressings can help. PolyMem Tube, with cleanser and moisturiser helps to cleanse the peri-stomal area 2,3 and minimise procedural pain and trauma when dressings are changed 4,5,6.
When to use PolyMem Tube:
Mildly to moderately exuding wounds in peri-tube areas eg, PEG sites, tracheostomies and catheter sites.
- Helps to reduce pain and inflammation
- Cleanses the wound whilst in situ
- Non-adherent for trauma-free dressing changes
- Suitable for fragile skin
- Encourages good concordance
- Maintains a moist wound environment
- Superficial and partial thickness burns
For further clinical resources visit: http://polymem.woundresources.com/
PolyMem Non Adhesive dressing’s anti-inflammatory effect helps reduce wound pain. Its non-adherent...
PolyMem Self Adhesive dressing’s anti-inflammatory effect helps reduce wound pain. Originally designed...