PolyMem Finger/Toe dressing’s anti-inflammatory effect helps reduce wound pain.
Its non-adherent design minimises trauma at dressing changes, promoting comfort and concordance.
PolyMem Finger/Toe is a unique, convenient solution for treating wounds on the fingers or toes. Quick and easy to apply and remove 1, the dressing needs no additional dressing materials. PolyMem Finger/Toe contains a cleanser and moisturiser to help cleanse the wound whilst the dressing is in place. The dressings are non-bulky to allow mobilisation of the digit and support optimal healing progress helping with mobility and giving patients the potential to continue working.
When to use PolyMem Finger/Toe:
PolyMem Finger/Toe is indictated for low to moderately exuding wounds on the fingers or toes including:
- Skin tears
- Rheumatology wounds
- Crush or sporting injuries, or nail avulsion/injuries
- Helps to reduce pain and inflammation
- Cleanses the wound whilst in situ
- Non-adherent for trauma-free dressing changes
- Suitable for fragile skin
- Encourages good concordance
- Maintains a moist wound environment
- Superficial and partial thickness burns
For further clinical resources visit: http://polymem.woundresources.com/
PolyMem Non Adhesive dressing’s anti-inflammatory effect helps reduce wound pain. Its non-adherent...
PolyMem Self Adhesive dressing’s anti-inflammatory effect helps reduce wound pain. Originally designed...