PolyMem Silver (Non-Adhesive)
PolyMem Silver dressing’s anti-inflammatory effect helps reduce wound pain.
Its non-adherent design minimises trauma at dressing changes, promoting comfort and concordance.
PolyMem Silver helps to deliver healing and comfort with the added benefit of antimicrobial, small particle (nano-crystalline) silver (2000PPM/0.2%) to help manage wound bioburden. PolyMem Silver dressings have all the features and benefits PolyMem dressings; they help to reduce pain and inflammation, contain a cleanser and moisturiser to continuously cleanse the wound to minimise manual cleansing, and maintain a moist healing environment for optimal healing progress.
When to use PolyMem Silver:
- Skin tears
- Superficial and partial-thickness wounds
- Donor and graft sites
- Infected wounds
- Critically colonised wounds
- Helps to reduce pain and inflammation
- Cleanses the wound whilst in situ
- Non-adherent for trauma-free dressing changes
- Suitable for fragile skin
- Encourages good concordance
- Maintains a moist wound environment
- Superficial and partial thickness burns
For further clinical resources visit: http://polymem.woundresources.com/
PolyMem Silver Adhesive
PolyMem Silver Adhesive dressing’s anti-inflammatory effect helps reduce wound pain. PolyMem Silver...
PolyMem Silver WIC
PolyMem Silver WIC dressing’s anti-inflammatory effect helps reduce wound pain. Its non-adherent...