Polyurethane foam membrane dressings containing a tissue friendly cleanser (F68 Surfactant) and a moisturiser (Glycerol), with a semi-permeable film backing. The addition of a starch co-polymer within the foam helps bind moisture and concentrate growth factors produced by the body *.
Features & benefits
- Reduces pain and inflammation 1,2,3,4,5,6
- Maintains a moist wound environment 3,4,7,8
- Non-adherent for trauma free dressing changes 9
- Suitable for fragile skin 9,10, 11
- Cleanses the wound for minimal manual cleansing 12,13,14
See PolyMem Silver for antimicrobial options